Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Hehe still funny after all these years :P. I came here mainly though to suggest an alternative to ending the series. You may hear a lot that you should let someone take over the series. That to me seems only half right. What I believe is that since your not into sprite animation anymore, you could just simply write up the series and pick someone who you believe is a mastered sprite animator like yourself. This way the story can be like it was meant to and you don't have to do the strenuous sprite animating. I just feel if someone else does it entirely the story might not hold up as well as yours was going. I hate to think that this series may never have its rightful end.

Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

God I love it! I have found myself coming back several times to watch it. You did an excellent job..... I must have more..... MORE!!!

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

This flash was forged by the gods!

You should pretty much make another one of these :). I loved it! Sorry I had nothing useful to say I just want to see another. :D

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

Cool Beans El Capitano ^_^

Just a suggestion but I think you should make an entire series based on the game starting from the beginning of the game to the end! :D

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics